Operation Fresh Start will receive $3.3 million over three years from the Workforce Innovation Grant Program – a collaboration between the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) and the Department of Workforce Development (DWD). The program provides funding for organizations to design and implement innovative plans that help solve the workforce challenges the COVID-19 pandemic has caused in their regions. Funding begins in January 2022.
- OFS wins $3.3M Workforce Innovation Grant!
- 2MC Foundation Announces $85,000 in Grants to Local Organizations in 2021
- La Follette community, MellowHOOD launch scholarship initiative to support Black and brown students
- Operation Fresh Start 50th Anniversary Kickoff
- Channel 3000 Editorial: Operation Fresh Start